• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo Dynamics Eco Trail Clutching?

snowman4

Extreme
I have the TD Eco trail and Super Quiet Muffler installed on a 2019 ZR 9000 RR. I purchased the Dalton weight set and was wondering if anyone could give me some input on what grams/set they used.

I saw on some posts guys are running stock clutching all the way up to the Power Trail Tune.

Any info is appreciated, thanks!

I dont know why TD doesnt post this somewhere easier to find, but it is in the pictures under the jukebox tunes

Attachments

• TD tunes chart.PNG
    TD tunes chart.PNG
    317.7 KB · Views: 339
I have the TD Eco trail and Super Quiet Muffler installed on a 2019 ZR 9000 RR. I purchased the Dalton weight set and was wondering if anyone could give me some input on what grams/set they used.

I saw on some posts guys are running stock clutching all the way up to the Power Trail Tune.

They want you to run more RPM on the tunes. So if just changing primary clutching may just need a bit more weight over stock in the Dalton. The Daltons are easy to adjust on the trail so not a big deal to set up.

I dont know why TD doesnt post this somewhere easier to find, but it is in the pictures under the jukebox tunes
Can you give a little more intell on where that info page is on the TD site. I’ve been looking since you posted and can’t find it any where

Found it

Thanks that was exhausting
To bad it’s such poor quality I saved it to my photo and the quality get a little better
ya i "edited" the image as well lol. I will likely break down and just redo it on a spreadsheet at home, but until i bite the bullet on a flasher and the tune bundle, this has just been my preliminary legwork lol. Ill run the eco trail this season and plan upgrade next season.

Here’s what I used for that same tune. My dealer set me up with this back back in 2018 as one of his packages which included ecotrail, Smm and clutch work.

I had to bring some weight off those top weights to get my final rpm where I wanted it! It was my favorite combo because of low engagement and smooth operation throughout!

So if you like to play with weights, my final weight was 73.9 grams as shown!

I am now using Dalton DTA1 because my stock weights wore out at 8K. Bad rollers took them out fast!

Speaking of the ECO Tune, If you had to stretch miles out of a tank, would the ECO Tune be an advantage over stock? all else being stock.

Speaking of the ECO Tune, If you had to stretch miles out of a tank, would the ECO Tune be an advantage over stock? all else being stock.
I have the eco tune, stock muffler, but cai. I get about the same as my father's stock sled. Except for yesterday, it was only - 1c, and mine burnt way more fuel, 5L extra for the same distance. I'm pretty sure my program was telling the machine to burn extra fuel to not lean out... But I'm not really an expert, only repeating what others have told me in the past

Back