• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

turbo nytro mtx

First things first.......Beautiful job on the turbo, glad to see it rip's for you.

Second, sorry about your accident in the video, that has a way of ruining your day in a hurry. Glad you weren't seriously injured.

Last, what kind of bar risers are those you are using? I've been looking for a pair I'd really like just haven't found a pair yet. Those look like what I'm looking for. Did you have to replace any of the cables or lines? Thanks for your help.

the dealer installed them for me from day one. they are an adjustable 8" riser, stock MTX cables work fine. i like them a lot and they work great, never slip, easy to adjust. only once did i ride another nytro with the stock riser and it made me love mine even more.

http://www.monsterworks.ca/

Monster risers are the SH*T. They keep the bars positioned properly no matter how you swing them front to back. I would recommend them to anyone.

For the price they ought to fricking ride for me while they're at it. Couldn't afford gas if I purchased.

Nice risers and all but GD they're expensive. Guess I'll just stick with the old PowerMadd for now.

Back