• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

turbo or supercharger on my nytro?

I would go with ulmer, he is not fare from you and I his kit comes with a trail tank. The cast header and smaller turbo along with the intercooler with the 180 kit is very nice. Also he is very knowledgable.

He is a sponser on here as well. www.ulmerracing.com

My super does eat more gas but with a stock tank and my 2.5 extra can I run out when my 800 2 smoke buddies do. I ride mostly tight trees and the instant power of the super is :jump:

I tell you what. At low elevation with a mid mount turbo and proper clutching lag is non existant. I would go turbo. You will have the power when you want it and when you don't need it you can run down the trail 60-70 mph and get 12-14 mpg. I know that the supercharger guys are not getting that.

Just my 2 cents.

With MCX you can uppgrade up to 270hp with the same turbo. All you need to change is intercooler and put a head shim. And few other smalles parts.

Back