• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo Questions? Mc-xpress or Alpine?

snowman4

Extreme
Ok, I've done alot of reserch and its going to be Mc-xpress or Alpine-Powderlite for my turbo. Anyone have any pros or cons to either one?
My sled is a 06 Attak.

I live in NY and do trail riding and alot of farm fields. Twice a year I go to Canada and run the lakes.

Thanks alot to all you guys, all the info has been great.

:4STroke: :rocks:

sled

I went for the mcx because of the stock gas tank and less under hood heat also you do not need to butcher your sled for the heat because there isnt any with the mcx.

snowman4 said:
Ok, I've done alot of reserch and its going to be Mc-xpress or Alpine-Powderlite for my turbo. Anyone have any pros or cons to either one?
My sled is a 06 Attak.

I live in NY and do trail riding and alot of farm fields. Twice a year I go to Canada and run the lakes.

Thanks alot to all you guys, all the info has been great.

:4STroke: :rocks:

If your looking to run a turbo on the trails they are loud and need to have a muffler installed to get past the noise police. keep in mind with the addition of the muffler expect the advertised HP to drop from what you were told.

On the trail, you would be better with mcexpress rear mount because of muffler and better heat dissipation.

I would not install an alpine for trail riding!

MCXpress offers a muffler that fits both the RX-1 and Apex turbo kits. Due to increased back pressure engine output drops 10 HP down from adverticed.

Back