• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Giveaway Ride - Update

Wooo hop I am ready almost. Can’t wait! My group is getting out early sat heading for BigBay and try to find Pinnacle Falls again along with burger at ThunderBay Inn. Lakenenland also Beginners to fast experienced in group. Anyone want to join more the merrier!

We will need some people to step up this year to take groups. I will have my kids along for the first time in a long time.

Cannondale we are new to the area and might be up for that. My gf rides slow so I will talk to her but we may just head on our own

Cannondale we are new to the area and might be up for that. My gf rides slow so I will talk to her but we may just head on our own
No worries. My Youngest daughter has only ridden 3 times on bigger rides so will be going safe pace and will be waiting at every stop sign. Josh 800 Cat guy is bringing a buddy who also has very little experience and he is riding a Firecat so it will take all day to go there and back. Want to try being back by dark though. I wont be pulling in till Fri night and then usually go to Foggys for supper. Can meet us there or just be in Parking lot at 8AM Sat. At latest waiting.
We will need some people to step up this year to take groups. I will have my kids along for the first time in a long time.
Same here Tom. Whats the schedule for Sat?

Wooo hop I am ready almost. Can’t wait! My group is getting out early sat heading for BigBay and try to find Pinnacle Falls again along with burger at ThunderBay Inn. Lakenenland also Beginners to fast experienced in group. Anyone want to join more the merrier!

If my buddy doesn't come I wouldn't mind going with your group to big bay.........We almost want to big bay last ride, we spoke with a cop and he said snow was light in that area!!!!!

No worries. My Youngest daughter has only ridden 3 times on bigger rides so will be going safe pace and will be waiting at every stop sign. Josh 800 Cat guy is bringing a buddy who also has very little experience and he is riding a Firecat so it will take all day to go there and back. Want to try being back by dark though. I wont be pulling in till Fri night and then usually go to Foggys for supper. Can meet us there or just be in Parking lot at 8AM Sat. At latest waiting.

Same here Tom. Whats the schedule for Sat?

Tickets go on Sale from 6pm to 7pm, raffles start at 7 sharp.

Hey M28 is closed from Harvey (just east of Marquette) to Munising right now due to lake effect snow and wind coming off lake Superior.
M94 to Munising is open.

FB_IMG_1517515758325.jpg

Hey M28 is closed from Harvey (just east of Marquette) to Munising right now due to lake effect snow and wind coming off lake Superior.
M94 to Munising is open.
Yup. Don't go around the road closed signs. Don't ask how we know...

He far did you get past the baracades?
Usually when it's closed you can't see past your windshield.
Wasn't bad. We were going slow. There were several seperate closed signs with no options.
We took an alternative route once. Then we were just a few miles from Munising so we went around.
Boom. Pay the man.

Wasn't bad. We were going slow. There were several seperate closed signs with no options.
We took an alternative route once. Then we were just a few miles from Munising so we went around.
Boom. Pay the man.

Yep, $100+ later, made it to Munising.

Back