• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Gear 2019-20 Season Poll!!

What would you prefer for this years ride gear or merchandise?

• Shirts (Tees, Long Sleeves and so on)

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Insulated Tumbler(IE Yeti)

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Baseball Style Hats ( Velcor Back Or FlexFit)

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters

i like it!

I think we are going to offer shirts and insulated tumblers, they mugs would sell for $20 plus shipping. Hows that sounds?

upload_2019-10-22_19-22-58.png

I don't care for "out with the old." A lot of members have older sleds and it appears they are no longer welcome(?). Old sleds rock, they got us to where we are today. How about switch the sleds around and put "An Industry Leader then..." ----- "...and Still Outstanding Today."

I don't care for "out with the old." A lot of members have older sleds and it appears they are no longer welcome(?). Old sleds rock, they got us to where we are today. How about switch the sleds around and put "An Industry Leader then..." ----- "...and Still Outstanding Today."

its just a phrase.. I have pile of old sleds too..

it was more geared toward the 2020 ride and the direction of life.. not directed at any one riding old sleds.. the proofs are being made as we speak and this is why I hate making shirts.. I cant please everyone and all users are more then welcome to make a design as its harder then you think.

Last edited:
i still like how it looks :)

Back