• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Racing Edition SR Viper mufflers & headers, made by Straightline Performance

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
Just got a truck load of Ulmer Racing Edition SR Viper mufflers & headers, made by Straightline Performance, ready to ship! Call today! 605-387-2833

Muffler + 6 hp, quietest muffler that I have tested $279

Header, true merge collector, full stainless, as close to equal length as we could get it! Great upgrade on a turbo for spool. Adds 4-5 hp over stock header! $699

Header & muffler together 11 + hp, add our intake kit and you're 18 + hp gain from 5500 rpm to red line!

11215818_935684929845341_7975311062374625366_n.jpg

Last edited:

Intake kit is $299, includes velocity stacks for air box horns, adapters and velocity stack for outside air pick up with prefilter.

Intake kit is $299, includes velocity stacks for air box horns, adapters and velocity stack for outside air pick up with prefilter.
Is this the first style with the k/n filter style? Could you post a picture of the set up? Thanks

Is this the first style with the k/n filter style? Could you post a picture of the set up? Thanks

No, modifies the stock air box. The prefilter is not shown here, but this shows the new air inlet.
DSCN1575.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

Is a fuel controller required with your set up?

Not required, there is a little more power to be had by leaning parts of the fuel curve out, but it is not required.

What would be great is if you could post a video clip of this set up running and revving up. Was that the set up you did a video of someone riding in the grass ?

That still cracks me up. Did that have the air intake on it ? Sounds really quiet. Thanks again

That still cracks me up. Did that have the air intake on it ? Sounds really quiet. Thanks again

That was stock air box, but the air intake doesn't add any noise when using the stock air box, that was the main reason for switching from the K&N intake, reduced noise.

can you give me a total price on your whole set up with the right clutching to match! What about adding the evo flash to the mix your thoughts? You can pm me the total if you want

Here are the packages we have available. Package # 2, 4, 5, and 6 come with intake, exhaust, clutching, etc. The EVO flash will work with it as well (have already tested).

Trail Performer Package Option #1
•SR Viper Venom Muffler
•SR Viper Venom Air Box Kit
•Gains 10-12 hp
•$529.99

Trail Performer Package Option #2
•SR Viper Venom Muffler
•SR Viper Clutch Kit
•Gains 10-12 hp
•$889.99

Trail Performer Package Option #3
•SR Viper Venom Header (uses stock muffler)
•Gains 10-12 hp
•$899.99

Trail Performer Package Option #4
•SR Viper Venom Header (uses stock muffler)
•SR Viper Clutch Kit
•Gains 10-12 hp
•$1259.99
Trail Performer Package Option #5
•SR Viper Venom Header & Muffler
•Power Commander Fuel Controller (fuel adjustments only)
•SR Viper Clutch Kit
•Gains 14-16 hp
•$1729.99

Trail Performer Package Option #6
•SR Viper Venom Header & Muffler
•Power Commander Fuel & Ignition Controller
•SR Viper Clutch Kit
•Gains 16-18 hp
•$2199.99

Back