• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Under tunnel exhaust

Was going to fab up my own using a straight thru cherry bomb glass pack but with all the house renos I just want something that will bolt on.

About to bite the bullet and purchase the skins under tunnel exhaust kit. (I know there is lotsa posts on exhaust) but anybody have any new experiences or no of some sales coming up.

Looked into the hindle but am leaning towards the skins

My main reason for doing this is to free up space in my back pack by creating storage under the seat area.
Sled solutions seems to have the best price 439

Check out SDR exhaust. All stainless, and looks great. I think he's got them on for $449 now, ( if he's got any left).

Hhhmmm 500 bucks and it lasted a month what a joke.
That's what worries me about these. I think I'm going to go back to the cherry bomb glass pack. I'm sure I could make one for around a 100 bucks.
It's just too much money for a little chunk of metal that might fail. And you can't tell me it's r and d that increases the price it's a straight threw pipe !!!
I don't like the sdr doesn't look like you save much weight being its the same size as factory

Back