• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Updated Parts

who8that

Extreme
Can you guys give me a list of the updated parts for a 07 FX. Also that bracket broke on me today that attaches the front and rear skid shocks. That sucked, especially when riding with non 4 stroke believers. Are the updates free like recalls???

Did you read the stickies? Cannondale has posted 5 pages of them. The subject of each one is on the top line of each, upper right in small black font. Topics from tunnel closure, ski shimming to clutching and skid removal, etc, etc.

Yeah I suppose I could read for days..... or someone could just give me a quick easy answer. I'm just gonna weld that POS bracket for now, just simply wanted to know if these "updated" parts are freee like a recall, or if you have to pay. Im starting to think the only thing good about this sled is the motor. Should not have to spend $4000 grand on a $8000 sled to make it function correctly. Our 97 Vmax's never needed this much attention. Oh well, best snow of the season, I got to ride 140 miles, now I can work on it for hours....starting to feel like I bought an Arctic Cat.

Steering update covered a bunch of things including filter clips.Was a recall so it needs to be done and should be in service record a dealer could check for you.Others are only done as updates.May or may not be paid for.
Rear suspension upgrade(link,arm,wheels,shaft)
Tunnel block off
Grounding block
Reverse update
Cold start update

Back