• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Updated Site... not complete

During the Y2K software fiasco I was the Quality System Manager at a major Defense Contractor and by the time my three person department and CSC reviewed the candidates only one company passed muster, TIP Technologies, currently located in Pewaukee, WI, just down the street from you. So I can understand The effort required to map databases, setup new software products to operate for your needs, purchase hardware for the new software environment, train your support staff and then execute the data transfer and you have just started. Then you have to test the database in the users environment and then stress test with key users. Insure that that the I/O capacity of the new system does not crash or overload your communication system to your users, etc, etc, etc.

So I would guess that you haven't slept more than a few hours a night for the last 6-8 weeks, or since the riding seasons' been over.

Congratulations on a great transition, and a smooth kickoff which looked flawless from the outside but had to be a wild ride from your position.

During the Y2K software fiasco I was the Quality System Manager at a major Defense Contractor and by the time my three person department and CSC reviewed the candidates only one company passed muster, TIP Technologies, currently located in Pewaukee, WI, just down the street from you. So I can understand The effort required to map databases, setup new software products to operate for your needs, purchase hardware for the new software environment, train your support staff and then execute the data transfer and you have just started. Then you have to test the database in the users environment and then stress test with key users. Insure that that the I/O capacity of the new system does not crash or overload your communication system to your users, etc, etc, etc.

So I would guess that you haven't slept more than a few hours a night for the last 6-8 weeks, or since the riding seasons' been over.

Congratulations on a great transition, and a smooth kickoff which looked flawless from the outside but had to be a wild ride from your position.

Its been pretty good. The worse thing is the Hotmail user or any user that is run by Microsoft... what a pain getting them new passwords.

I was one of those guys, thanks again for that help also!

I know I am now mr sled for ty4stroke. Have to check my settings on the 2 stroke site as I think I was only looking at pm's before.

I like how an email notification on my phone instantly shows a reply when I open the message vs. having to click on a link to open the thread. It's nice for just a quick view of the new comment. ;)!

Last edited:
Yesterday evening the traditional info was posted under everyone's Avatar eg life member and all of the other identifiers and I believe that early this morning they were sill working. Then when I was on later in the afternoon I noticed they were no longer working. Now the question, when would you expect they will be up and running? Kind of miss those little monikers, didn't realize it till it was gone!!!

Yesterday evening the traditional info was posted under everyone's Avatar eg life member and all of the other identifiers and I believe that early this morning they were sill working. Then when I was on later in the afternoon I noticed they were no longer working. Now the question, when would you expect they will be up and running? Kind of miss those little monikers, didn't realize it till it was gone!!!

They look to be working now. Are you still having issues.

Back