• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Useful Suspension Article from Arctic Cat

I agree with their tips. Everything they say would work in a perfect scenario with shocks that are setup properly but the rear shocks on these sleds are pretty far out of wack and without getting them valved properly you're more than likely chasing something that you'll never achieve.

It's great info, but what happens when you don't ride the same way all day? From trail to ditch or jumps or moguls then what pull over and change everything so you can hit some jumps then switch it again to trail ride?? I want shocks that can do it all with clickers. :jump:

Now that I have my sled back. I remember how much fun it is! Great winter for it!!

09nytro said:
Go to hygear and get some axis shocks they got clickers on them !!!

No thanks I already spent way more on this sled than it worth. But ill tell you what my friends ltx with axis is pretty SWEET! So don't hesitate to spend the extra $ on them if you can, it's literally day and night difference. I just feel that for the amount of money we paid for this things they should have came with at least compression and rebound adjusters.

fxnytroxtx said:
Just put some dam clickers on this dam shocks the reas I'll figure out my self!

I totally agree! Man, even my wife's Vector has clickers! I'll be getting clicker shocks for next year. Just going to do some home work.

YamahaTim said:
fxnytroxtx said:
Just put some dam clickers on this dam shocks the reas I'll figure out my self!

I totally agree! Man, even my wife's Vector has clickers! I'll be getting clicker shocks for next year. Just going to do some home work.

You will not be disappointed I'll tell you that much! Yesterday we did 300+ miles and I drove axis equipped ltx and OMG completely NEW ANIMAL! I was looking for bumps, and more bumps!

Read an article that arctic cat don't put clickers on their shocks cause their riders can't figure out how to work them and it ends up being worse. Can't remember which mag it was.

In that case they should make 2 versions of each model, one with clickers for those that know how to adjust and one without for those that don't

Back