• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

vector speed???

sparky

on a 05 vector good conditions I was only reving 8200rpm and seeing 151km on speedo. this seems slow. any ideas??

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ???? I had mine pinned one day in very poor conditions.. Soft snow. 45 degrees.. Running dooly's (I think they drag top speed down) and I only hit 102.. Now a buddy of mine with a 06 rage with a clutch kit on very good conitions said he saw 115.. Hmmmmmmmm. Now I rode his sled and it didn't feel any faster than mine did..Mine really comes to life when it's colder out.. MM. ;)!

The best I saw last year was 110MPH on the speedo. Have not had a chance to wind it out this year. Made changes this year, Green Carb Springs, Hauck Exhaust and Ulmer Racing Stage 3 Clutch Kit. It does pull alot harder with the changes. :yam:

Fastest ever was last year, 113 with a slight downgrade. Seen 107 on level many times. Have seen

normal_000_0019.JPG

more times than I can ever remember.

I hit 105-106 before running out of lake. Damn is that scary, realizing that the shore is coming up VERY quickly.

Attachments

• retrax 007.jpg
    retrax 007.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 83
Speed

I hit 116 on a road with low snow and 110 on lake with ample snow. My sled will beat my friends 800 zr and he's clutched and piped. I will beat my other buddies 700 sabercat and make him look silly. My other buddy has a 900 zr and he barely has anything on me.

twomorestrokes said:
you look awfully calm in your reflection...

If you look at the right side of the windshield, the lower part, you can see the snow from the trail as straight lines, indicative of speed.

Not calm. Nervous. It was last year on Webber Pond in Vassalboro, Maine.

I might blow smoke up someone's azz on other sites, but on TY, I am for real.

What are you running treemax? A turbo vector??? I had a ZR 900 blow by me on top end like i was standing still.

Back