• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP

sxray

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
apex
Does the VIP membership apply to the 2stroke side also? I have membership on this side but not 2stroke side.

Just tried to become VIP, pay pal didn't work, will try again later today. Just letting you know in case Cat has taken over pay pal. But it is probably me.

I have got the same 'failed, try again later ' message. Only thing that seems odd to me is that no shipping options come up. Of course you won't be shipping me anything but paypal doesn't know that. Regardless, I'll keep trying and failing that 'the cheque is in the mail ... no, really!'

I have got the same 'failed, try again later ' message. Only thing that seems odd to me is that no shipping options come up. Of course you won't be shipping me anything but paypal doesn't know that. Regardless, I'll keep trying and failing that 'the cheque is in the mail ... no, really!'

It must be user error. I have been getting them all day. One just came in 2 min ago.

Back