• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP ?

crunchie

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 SR Viper R-TX DX
Hello, I'm a member on the TY forum. I just bought a 2015 SR Viper R-TX DX 4 stroke and do not have a service manual. I tried searching and the site says I need to become a VIP. Do we have to pay for each section on this forum? TY

Hello, I'm a member on the TY forum. I just bought a 2015 SR Viper R-TX DX 4 stroke and do not have a service manual. I tried searching and the site says I need to become a VIP. Do we have to pay for each section on this forum? TY
You need to be a VIP once and it’s good for both sites.

Ok now I'm confused. On the TY forum I'm listed as a VIP member. On the TY 4 stroke forum I'm listed as a newbie and not a member? Is it just me?
Do I need to donate to become a VIP member on the 4 stroke section?

is your user name the same on both sites?

Ok now I'm confused. On the TY forum I'm listed as a VIP member. On the TY 4 stroke forum I'm listed as a newbie and not a member? Is it just me?
Do I need to donate to become a VIP member on the 4 stroke section?
This name is not a VIP on TY forums.

This name is not a VIP on TY forums.
Is member same as VIP? Same username but member on TY but not a member on TY 4 stroke?

Attachments

• IMG_4484.JPG
    IMG_4484.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4485.JPG
    IMG_4485.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Is member same as VIP? Same username but member on TY but not a member on TY 4 stroke?
That’s correct your are a member on both forums but you have to be a VIP!!

It’s $15 per year to be a VIP and access manuals. Follow this link.

Not sure how to be any more clear.

Back