• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Accessories

I ordered a set of the Dupont hyfax as soon as I heard they were available for the Viper ... and I received them last week. Already installed them on my sled ;)!

No, I don't have a Viper ... I wish. But the new Dupont slides are made to fit the Cat rail profile, and I have an aftermarket skid that uses the same profile, so the Duponts fit! Looking forward to getting some mileage out of theses new slides.

Just another example of the benefits of the YamaCat venture.

yamyfreak said:
Just received the call!! Accessories are in. Ordered two bags, wind shield, DuPont slides, front bumper, deluxe cover, knee pads, and graphic wrap. Just need the sled. :sled1:

Where in Winnipeg did you get your accessories and who's doing your wrap ??

Ordered a deluxe cover, billet gas cap, billet adjustment block, billet brake reservoir cover, red snow flap, and red tunnel flares on Tuesday. Everything came in yesterday except the tunnel flares which were back ordered. I was told by the dealer they expect the sled to show up the first week of November.

yamyfreak said:
Ordered all the accessories from Winnipeg Sport and Leisure. I will be doing my own wrap. Have done it before. :-o

Did they have them in stock or did you have to order them and did they call you ??

Gonna have to call my dealer soon !!

Cover, goggle bag, hand guards, and spare belt are all in. Front bumper is on back order. My dealer is still saying my sled will be here this month. I've not heard a single word regarding the spring order goodies.

revmuffin said:
Cover, goggle bag, hand guards, and spare belt are all in. Front bumper is on back order. My dealer is still saying my sled will be here this month. I've not heard a single word regarding the spring order goodies.

Probably 6 weeks after you get the sled

Most cat 7000 parts will fit other than windshield,bodywork and clutches. Hearing of other differences also like exhaust. We will see.

So why won't the 7000 windshield work on our viper? Do they mount different?

I was told we have different plastic. That would be one thing that I would also like to be the same but maybe we can make a AC windshield fit?

I wanted to order the hand guards and tether switch but they are back oredered at Yamaha untill end of November I did get the tunnel expandable bag, The custom cover, AND WAIT FOR it .......... The Fox Float 3 EVOL RC2 Shocks so anyone who buys the base model with the coil overs that does not like the ride I will work a good deal on the stock fox float 3's.

Golly Gee I need this thing to show up :sled1: (but in red)

Back