• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WANTED... Exhaust for Vector.... Which one?

onlyblue

Lifetime Member
would like to add some extra growl to the wife's vector (since i will be riding it this winter as she is expecting a lilttle yami rider in Feb). i want to make it sound a little sweeter.... any ideas? suggestions? i like the looks of the center exit single pipe, but we have the saddle bags with the crossing web in the back that wouldnt work... so it would have to exit stock holes. HELP>>>>>>

hauck exhaust. i ran one for over 2000mi last year(installed half way through season) and i absoluetly love it. makes ur 3 holer sound a whole lot nicer. exits out stock holes. but might put a small hole in ur wallet at $500. i can tell a little difference on the low end but not too much. i have thrown in a clutch kit this summer and will hopefully make a whole lot of difference. only takes a couple of hrs if u can turn a wrench.

Back