• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WANTING TO RIDE

SLEDMONSTER

Lifetime Member
HI EVERYONE JUST BOUGHT A NEW APEX AND HAVE NO ONE TO RIDE WITH LOOKING FOR ANYONE IN THE JOLEIT IL AREA TO GO NORTH WITH OFF FOR WINTER SO HAVE THE TIME YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 815 210 0091 DON THANKS

Returned your PM.! I had a busy night last night. Wed. is Bagpipe lessons! lol..... This weekend we are busy but the giveaway ride and St. Croix falls ride are right around the corner! Plenty of guys to ride with around here and everyone is open to helping out a fellow TY'er. we will keep you posted when we are heading out on a ride!

sledmaster said:
HI EVERYONE JUST BOUGHT A NEW APEX AND HAVE NO ONE TO RIDE WITH LOOKING FOR ANYONE IN THE JOLEIT IL AREA TO GO NORTH WITH OFF FOR WINTER SO HAVE THE TIME YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 815 210 0091 DON THANKS
sledmaster
i live in new lenox & i'm always looking for someone to share the cost of the ride & room.
I'm going up for the give away ride wed 2/2 - sun 2/6 looking for someone to split a room cost (i already have a room booked)
TY rides are a great time - you'll meet alot of new freinds...
different riding options: agressive trail - cruising - off trail - fire roads off beaten path.
always looking for someone in the area to ride with.
Dave v

Back