• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ways to carry extra gas

Powderkeg snowmobile storage just made gas and storage box shipping first week in January checkout their site on mountain addiction low profile bag up front and will fit gas on back of it I know this is not optimal but will work on the 141 tunnel

Mountain addiction stuff is nice but it is quite expensive, you do get what you pay for though. 3.3 gal tank and of course they have insulated bags and smaller gas cans that slide on the same rail system.

Attachments

• 20140209_110205.jpg
    20140209_110205.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 439
That's one hell of a mark up for what is a modified $10 gas can.

I here ya but this is no $10 gas can, it's very robust. Im sure if one was to get into a serious accident that this can will hold up, probably allot better than the gas tank on the sled itself. Not sure if that means anything to anyone but it sure does to me. Last thing I would want is to be covered in gasoline in middle of no where. So they cut down there gas tanks and inserted a insulated sleeve to make the storage bags, which are quite nice. They certainly aren't for everybody as they are expensive but if you like nice stuff it's definitely worth looking at. I am by no means affiliated to mountain addition in any way, I just appreciate quality equipment and imo this stuff is top notch.

Thanks guys, they look good. was looking at rotopack what the dealer recommends, but don't like the idea of having the gas can on its side, in case it leaks, and only way to carry reg gas cans is to make up a rack..

Back