• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Weenie Roast?

Ha! Truck isnt going anywhere but i do have alternative transportation.

We will see how many beers i can fit in my backpack. Im shootin for a dozen.

Well going to try to ride on the lake.No shape for the trails.I just got off the cruches 2 weeks ago.

weeine roast

It was a good weekend for our 2 supercharged apexs, there was 21 inchs of fresh snow on the lake for lake racing. My stage 2 never lost a race on friday, and lost only once on saturday due to a bad start. there were lots of lakeracers like normal, about 50% of them were turbo cats. My sons stage 1 won a few also. I would leave them out of the line and they couldnt run me down. It will be interesting to see what they have to say on other sites. Also a special thanks to Mach Zed the supercharger guru for all his help.

I didn't know that was you.Most of the fast guys didn't gout there friday because they couldn't take there trailers down there.

Did you get to see me race any ?, the thing really came out of hole nice, we got to park on the ice both days, driving thru a 100 yards of water to get off sat. night. still had lots of fun.

Yes seen you race but didn't know that was you as in your sreen name otherwise i would have said Hi.

I had the Orange nytro and my buddy had the orange z1 turbo.He was in the top 3 fastest z1's out there.I wasn't out there a whole lot saturday.We where by the speed runs most of the day.

Hi Jeff sounds like things went well for you. Good job!! I didn't make it but it sounds like I didn't mis much as our bunch didn't even get the big sled out of the trailer due to track cond's for the side by side drag's. Hope to see ya next year. Kevin

Re: weeine roast

turbine man said:
It was a good weekend for our 2 supercharged apexs, there was 21 inchs of fresh snow on the lake for lake racing. My stage 2 never lost a race on friday, and lost only once on saturday due to a bad start. there were lots of lakeracers like normal, about 50% of them were turbo cats. My sons stage 1 won a few also. I would leave them out of the line and they couldnt run me down. It will be interesting to see what they have to say on other sites. Also a special thanks to Mach Zed the supercharger guru for all his help.

Your sled runs really well out the gate, I hope to get some more shots at your sled in the future. My sled was a handful being tied down like it was. I got some needed seat time on her, I was very happy for the minimum time involved with setting it up and hope to do some more racing next year, then its big motor time. I was very impressed with how well those supercharged sleds ran, even the small one gets me out of the hole but I can run past him about 200 feet out. It was good to hang out with you guys and maybe some more lazy lake testing next year!!!

Thanks STOPDROP that turbo cat really runs, you are great to race with. we had a great time, allready looking foward to next year. Hope that cat doesnt get to much faster, its allways right there. thanks for the video clip. Lazy lake was a grin you cant find better people to hang around with, thanks for all the input, jeff

Back