• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are folks using for a sled stand?

looking to get a lift that holds the entire sled in the air while I do off season maintenance. What works well with the vipers and doesn’t damage anything?
your probably going to get a lot of opinions on this but
See rocker Dan's post for "lift a sled",he did a video on it also,its not cheap,but not the most expensive either,its the best I've seen,has 8 wheels&it's all aluminum so you can actually move it around yourself,hang it up on the wall when not in use&is adjustable to fit the newer sleds

stand.jpg

Use my money on sled not on stand lol

Last edited:
I use a chain fall / chain hoist. Only one end of the sled or the other at a time.

Reactions: mp5
there is plans for one in the tec pages that works well as i got high school students to build me one and still use it to this day. i bought promax one last year and while it is more coin than the 1st one it gave me the ideas to improve the old one. my problem now is i need one to fit wide track sleds that can still be used on the trail sleds.

J&S JACKS, very nice lift. Can get it manual foot pump lift or have it set for air

I just picked up a used Lift-a-sled from a Craigslist posting, got a great deal on a barely used one. Haven't tried it yet, but it's nice and light!

Back