• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are the secrets to installing a wrap?

I used this as my guideline;

Awesome video, and mine looks pretty much perfect. Clean it a LOT with rubbing alcohol and clean paper towel, and use the dry fitting for the entire sled, and the technique where they apply the tape to the middle and stick half at a time. It's genius! Honestly it's a bit time consuming, but not really that hard, the decals are so good. I used a proper heat gun as well. Started by using the soapy water technique and that lasted 2 pieces. Not required!

I ordered all the stuff that comes in arctic fx kit but through eBay and amazon and saved some money it's all rapid products. Does everyone suggest a blow dryer or heat gun? I have a heat gun but don't wanna ruin anything my wrap will be here any day

I ordered all the stuff that comes in arctic fx kit but through eBay and amazon and saved some money it's all rapid products. Does everyone suggest a blow dryer or heat gun? I have a heat gun but don't wanna ruin anything my wrap will be here any day
Blow dryer puts out plenty of heat for this. I was scared to use heat gun.

Back