• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What boots do you guys use ???

I wore Yamaha boots for the past 4 years- good and reliable. Switched to the new Yamaha DG boots. They are like snowboard boots. Serious ankle support. Seem warm but haven't tried them out yet in the cold. Bit on the pricey side.

i have baffins also, they are warm as hell, i dont think i have ever had cold feet in them either, take them ice fishing all the time had them a few years. the only downside is they are large and hard to walk in and have very little ankle support

I have your basic Kamik boots with removable felt liner. Very inexpensive and warm. I only wear a regular cotton sock inside them and have never had cold feet.

i have absolute zero boots rated to -100'C there only $89 canadian and can get them at royal distributing or tsc stores in ontario. they are alittle big and heavy but on those -35"C days there a blessing(since i weigh 160lbs helps to keep me on the seat), and love how you can remove the liners really easy.

JP ;)!

Back