• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What can I do to get more power????? (besides a turbo)

Well......I found a way to get more power, bought a supercharged Apex. Very happy so far but I need more snow! I should have done this years ago!

one problem

Blown14psi said:
Spray it! a 50 shot works great and will put you over the top in most situations.
>>>
The only problem I've found with Juice is you run out to quick. I had a tank in the front and two in the rear and still was so addicted I'd run out half way through a ride....love the happy button but if used a lot it's cost prohibiting. If it was only used to get the mark or climb certain things it would have worked out good but I loved the extra power and found I could use it all the time......boost is the real answer and if your not going that route go with the leaf blower from G-force because by the time you buy PC3, pipe timing clutching etc. your damn near the cost and making half the H.P., OH and the Power Claw track ROCKS....absolutely love it on mine.....carves much tighter, feels nimbler, lighter, more track speed and get on the snow right away instead of pushing through it like the Mav. ;)!

Back