• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What did I just bring home? =D

Sigh... so many suggestions on how to spend more money :(

Is a skid plate a simple bolt on experience that can be done on one's own?

BTW, thanks for pointing that out. As much as I'd hate to shell out more $$, avoidably wrecking the machine would break my heart!

A skid plate is very simple and a real engine saver. I would highly recommend Mountaintechs skid plate for durability.

Whoa, NE Alberta! Where ya from, canoehead?

Sigh... so many suggestions on how to spend more money :(

Is a skid plate a simple bolt on experience that can be done on one's own?

BTW, thanks for pointing that out. As much as I'd hate to shell out more $$, avoidably wrecking the machine would break my heart!

Click on the links below (in blue fonts) for info. It is a simple installation.

There's all sorts of "must haves" that everyone likes. My list is short for that. Wrp seat, oft relocate, and DuPont slides. Beyond that give it a ride and see how you like it and if you feel you want to change anything.

Curve or c&a skis and a solid shock rebuild and set up from company like hygear with their spring pkg would be my only other recommendations down the road.

Honestly you may find its perfect for you and you have no needs to change anything inwhich case rock on brother!

I just put on the Mountaintech Skid plate (shortie) to my sled for peace of mind, added 10 minutes to my oil change to drill out bottom holes and add the bolt up front. it will probably save me time on the next one.

Back