• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Man I LOVE the Winder!

Before I made the jump and bought RockerDan’s RTX I had a long run of Apex quality and reliability.we put ridiculous miles on our 4 07 attacks. I asked Glen, better known as Flecer and he basically said exactly what you just posted it’s part of routine maintenance now and we just make sure we service the week spots and actually there’s not that many or that much we have to do when you consider we’re running 300 hp machines and we can run them hard into junk trails and still walk normally when we get off the machine lol .It is the greatest combination we’ve ever experienced ,high performance with a chassis that soaks up The bumps like they don’t even exist and handles like a Formula One racer.after he talked to me off the ledge I not only bought RockerDan’s rocket but I bought Glen’s monster 3 years later. I feel like a kid again and I can’t wait to get out and ride
They soak up the bumps as long as you have the premium shocks. There is a world of difference in the shocks that have been offered on these machines. The basic coil over gas shocks some of them came with were nothing to write home about.

Finally, finally went to Canada yesterday and rode for just the day. Sled ran and handled amazingly! You’re right Mr. KnappAttack, these sleds are just a blast to ride! Don’t get rid of your 17! Lol

I don’t live to far from MK, unfortunately our snow is crap unless we get a refresh. Warm temps and rain has dropped it’s curse on us.

I don’t live to far from MK, unfortunately our snow is crap unless we get a refresh. Warm temps and rain has dropped it’s curse on us.

Yes it is Troy. Guess it was too good to be true. Only hope there may be a storm coming later this week. Of course they don't know the track yet, but fingers crossed we can get some snow instead of rain. Geez we had such a nice start going too.

Yes it is Troy. Guess it was too good to be true. Only hope there may be a storm coming later this week. Of course they don't know the track yet, but fingers crossed we can get some snow instead of rain. Geez we had such a nice start going too.

We're all doing the snow dance LaLaLa

Finally got a really good ride on the weekend. Did 200 km around the Bancroft area (up to Whitney, over to Madawaska and back) and was reminded how much I love my Winder :)

20230114_114246.jpg
IMG-20230114-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20230114-WA0020.jpg

Last year we had the best snow and trail conditions I have seen since OFSC has been trail grooming...this year we have snow but its no where near last years amount and there has been no recent snow so the few trails that are open are pretty well ridden and groomed out. Our ice conditions are not great so no lake grooming and the lakes are very rough...these are conditions we are definitely not used to in this part of the world.
I am riding but not at the level I have been used to. Definitely not getting any high speed runs in.

They soak up the bumps as long as you have the premium shocks. There is a world of difference in the shocks that have been offered on these machines. The basic coil over gas shocks some of them came with were nothing to write home about That is a great point I’d love the shocks on that LE package

They soak up the bumps as long as you have the premium shocks. There is a world of difference in the shocks that have been offered on these machines. The basic coil over gas shocks some of them came with were nothing to write home about.
That is a great point I’ve been really spoiled I have two great shock packages on my two sidewinders

That is a great point I’ve been really spoiled I have two great shock packages on my two sidewinders
I had a STX-DX model with basic gas shocks. My friend had an LTX with the QS3 shocks. We hit a section of ungroomed trail with 2-3’ whoops in the Yooper Land. He could blow right through it with ease, me….got tossed around like I was trying to wrestle Hulk Hogan.

Back