• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What did they dhange in the suspension from 14 to 15

Yamadog

Lifetime Member
When I started riding my 14 XTX it was junk and went through several shock and ski packages. I ended up with the hygear pro link kit and axis coil over clicker rear skid shock and axis coil overs until it finally became the sled I knew it could be. When I got my 15 right out of the box it was a completely different sled. rode great with only a few lb adjustments on the shocks.

When I posted this everyone said I was nuts and that they were all the same. I just looked on the Hygear site and they have 2 pro link kits now. 1 is for the 14 and the other is for 15+ models. If they are the same why are there 2 different kits? Is it just because of the fox float 3 shock?

http://www.hygearsuspension.com/hyg...ail&utm_term=0_c7b4744cef-43516b3929-39625825

I am only asking because Ulmer is building my sleds right now and I had him pull the skid out of the 14 and put it in the 15 because it was easier than installing all the upgrades into the 15 skid for trail riding.

Crap I have not seen mine in over 3 months I could not even tell ya where the valves are. Hope they are enjoying life in Menno SD! I really think Allen finished them a long time ago and the things are monsters and he is just having fun riding them!! He's probably been out west 3 or 4 times now:o|

Crap I have not seen mine in over 3 months I could not even tell ya where the valves are. Hope they are enjoying life in Menno SD! I really think Allen finished them a long time ago and the things are monsters and he is just having fun riding them!! He's probably been out west 3 or 4 times now:o|
Get those sleds back its time to ride! I want to hear your report on your newly modded sleds. Didn't you bump one up to 275 HP?

yamadog, your a bad influence.
i ordered the axis rear kit with link from hygear
and a 275hp turbo kit from hurricane.
let the wrenching begin!!
to be fair, i cant blame it all on you, that supercharged nytro i built is to blame for alot of it!! nothing like instantaneous 200hp. that thing makes me smile.
viper was such a dog i HAD to do something to it. i figure 275hp outta fix it.

Back