• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do i do now.????? Outrageous..

I’m guessing the fuel will break down the resigns that the little critter is made of. If it expands at all I doubt it will be expanded long. I have however seen that done in our office water cooler bottle. It’s a hoot.

Revenge? I would say stink bait or deer scent in his cars washer fluid tank. Every time he tries to use his wiper fluid, he gets a blast of stink bait that immediately enters the car through the vents. And you are nowhere to be found.

The website says to dry them out and reuse them. Drain the tank, open all openings and maybe put an air line from you air compressor and let it go. I would think it should dry out fairly fast. Not sure if they will fall apart being in gas though.

Make a thing that looks like a egg beater or paint stirer with some sharp edges for your drill, pull the tank, fill it with water ,insert and stir till it is the consistance of a margrita. invite "firends" over, add alchol and serve!
;):D

Thats funny stuff. The wife asked what I was laughing at (at the time, I was on the 'online dinosaur' link provided in a post above) so I told her about the Growing Dinosaurs incident. She was like..."I love those Growing Dinosaur things, order some, one of each kind....etc".

Switch the plug wires around that takes some people (like your friends) forever to fix.
Or Take their sled keys and wrap them starting with packing and duct tape and string and fishing line until the keys are at the center of a baseball sized ball of fishing line and tape and tell then any more practical jokes and they will find basket ball sized key fobs...

And if they keep it up find new friends that aren't #$%&*
Some people are just not smart enough to be worth the trouble.

Revenge is a dish best served cold" and there is no better season than winter to serve it.

:o| I'm with Mikey...get new friends. It won't take long for the gas to break down the dinosaur and have it plug up your filters and run through the entire system, possibly plugging up the fuel pump, mains, pilots and inlet needles. :die

Actually I thought it was hilarious it was mighty who said get new friends....

I would just plan revenge.

I think my friends and I would do the same if we didnt take snowmobiling so seriously....

Back