• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What helmet style do you ride with?

Helmet Style

• Full Face or Modular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open/ MX Style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I used to wear both but the last couple of years have shifted to just my full face with heated shield. It's warmer, easier to clear snow off of.

yeah, I run the full face with a heated shield. I dont get how some people can wear the MX style? Seems like it would be so cold!

Gotta be a full face here. Never tried an electric visor but that's gonna be on the next one. Most of the time no fogging issue even without electric.

i just started using the heated shield this year, and I've gotta say that I will never ride without one again! Those days when fogging or icing is an issue, I dont even notice until I look at some of the other guys riding without them and they are wiping off their shields at every stop sign

I went from a heated shield to the MX style one. I can't see myself going back anytime soon.

Both depending on the weather. BRP TS-1 with elec shield with a Unwind balaclava when its cold out or a BRP XC-1 with Scott Recoil Xi goggles and a Klim Arctic balaclava.

The local BRP dealer always has great stock and smoking deals - I buy all my accessories/riding gear there.

I wear a modular helmet with heated shield. I use to wear full face but once I tried the modular there was no going back.

BV2S all the way if it gets too warm i either just use the sun visor and leave main one open or remove breath box when boondocking and too warm.

I find it interesting that many Yamaha riders use the Ski Doo helmets. Of course they are very nice helmets and work very well. Another example of where Yamaha is missing a big market piece.

Back