• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is the average age of an RX1 rider

RX1 average rider age

• 20-25

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 25-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-35

• 35-40

• 40-45

• 45-50

• 50-55

• 55-60

• 60-65

• 65 and older

• Total voters

49 :D But I'm forever young and some here might now what I'm talking about :shock:
"MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU DOWN EVERY TRAIL YOU ROAM"

Just turned 27... As far as affording it? My wife is laid back. Crotch rocket, boat, hot tub (for those rough tug hill rides), RX-1, she doesn't care. Probably going to get another RX-1 this year and pass my old one down to her :D

It's all in convincing the woman monster. Everything's down hill from there.

Silver,
I too have a birthday Saturday. I'm a little older than you though. Looks like 46 on my horizon. Ordered myself an early present today. 05 RX-1ER in team blue :D

42 Two wife's, one son 7, farm, own small trucking busines, You don't want to know how old i feel some day's. I think it is near fosel stage.

43....so my wife says. I'd like to know how many young guys can afford one or how many own theirs. I paid for mine, but with much suckholing to the boss. I let her ride it and now she's ordered an 05 Rage for herself.

HEY!

Why do married men die younger than single men?

Because they want to.

Just kidding. Happily married for 22 years. Took her to Crowsnest pass last week for two days sledding and never got so much ta_l in my life. WHOOHOO!!!!!!

i am 47 devorced two kids one liveing with me and one is an author at 13 (published) title a wolf to remember. just a plug from a proud father

50 But don't really feel any different then when I was 30. For someone who is 70 lbs. overweight I stay active. Play in a Softball and Basketball League's. and play Racquetball when I get a chance.

Back