• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is the average age of an RX1 rider

RX1 average rider age

• 20-25

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 25-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-35

• 35-40

• 40-45

• 45-50

• 50-55

• 55-60

• 60-65

• 65 and older

• Total voters

I'M 28 years old...

I got to be honest... My buddys are looking like they might be half right! THe average age of a Rx owner so far is alot older than i thought!!

That being said ,,, i still LOVE all you guys!! :lol:

My brother is 40... and he always complains about being old and not being able to go fast!! :lol:

58/ wanna know why the average age is older than you thought/ It's cause we've got tired of breaking down, fooling with plugs, belts and oil, not to mention frozen fingers while trying to keep a sled running/ and most important of all-We're ahead of the learning curve- we see what's coming- it's fours in the future / of course you don't really have to have the wisdom of Jacob to figure it out but most people are slow to catch on to trends/ as the ad says/ May the fours be with you/later

almost 36,first wife deceased almost 7 years ago at age 27,2nd wife now 4 kids between her and i,3 cats,a shitsu dog,2 4-wheelers,2 dirtbikes (2 oldest boys have them),big house in town with 24x24 garage,26x50 garage at my mothers(my play and work shop)only 3 miles from my house,1998 c-5 corvette,new caravan,i learned to live life to the fullest when my best friend,my dad and my wife all died within 3 years of each other ,i just wish i didnt have to repair appliances and lawn and garden equipment everyday for a big nation wide company that starts and ends with S so i could have more time to play,age doesnt matter,myself 35,jeff 43 and stan 61 went 2010 miles in 7 and 1/2 days in quebec for our vaca and we wanted to go another week instead of coming home,already planning next yer to motelsafari,cant wait,take care all

69---will be 70 before I throw my leg over that red 05 rx1er. Ain't life great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

:twisted: black john is that book your son published fiction or non fiction? ANYWAY YOU SHOULD BE PROUD. I'm 38 act like 22 wil have one factory turbo by 40th birthday if not will take powers turbo. Viper great for now 4800 trouble free miles but son is coming of age!!!! look out he is a hrd a#$%ss I can't wait for him to meet you guys and ride. The girl is coming up soon she is hrd-er. Hope they have factory turbo in two years, cat does. :twisted: :twisted:

46 years young, bought RX-1 because nearest and dearest to me had cancer surgery, only live once you know might as well enjoy!!!!!!

Wife is 59 ,I,m 61. We have 2 05 RX1ers comming CANDY :wink:

Attachments

• Im000964.jpg
    Im000964.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 75
I'm 27 Welt. Not all are older =). Mostly its that the older guys can afford the new sleds. Hence they were the first to buy them. I think you'll be seeing more and more younger RX-1 owners as we go. Once the used market starts filtering out. Most people that bought the first year still own their sleds.

Big tree-ooh. That be 30. Ok.....so I don't ride an RX-1...yet :wink: I don't think HRD :twisted: is gonna let it rest until he gets a spin on that turbo.

re book

the book is a wolf to remember its a spoof like water ship down publisher is dream catcher and as the tital says its about wolfs :D author kali tompkins

Back