• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is the best hand and thumb warmer?

ryan11007

Extreme
Ive had two change my thumb warmer 3 times and twice heated grips through out the years. Does any 1 have something more reliable?

I feel your pain. I had to change my thumb warmers and seat warmer three times in the last 4 years. No heated grip issues yet with my ZR 7000

Rock sells a super hot thumb warmer option... my thumb never gets cold now Yamaheater.com

Insider tip if you do need to replace. Go to a Cat dealer and ask for the ones for a 12 procross whatever. They are exactly the same and half the price. The Cat dealer told me about it.

So ive been looking at that. But is it just the wiring or does it come with the hand heated pads and thumb?
I bought the thumb booster, which comes with a new thumb warmer heat pad replacing the stock heater. The warm hands I believe is just a new controller for existing hand warmers. Give Rock a call, he's very helpful; he may have some good suggestions.

Back