• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is your summer toy?

monte1214 said:
WTF is going on here?

Some of these photos can be clicked on then you're taken right to that person's photobucket account and can see all their pics!!?!

Some you can't...how do you fix it??

Yooper BOB, how did you get a pic of my girlfriend? :tg:

Looks damn close ;)!

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 125
Sorry....no idea what you are talking about.

I don't have any pic's of hot women in my photobucket account. Just kids, dogs, snowmobile, motorbikes, and fish!

offroading/mudbogging in the h1 and seadooing!! Recently picked up a newish grizzly too.

Attachments

• 458447_625158198731_1587937971_o.jpg
    458447_625158198731_1587937971_o.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 128
Cant believe you guys are talking about this already. ITS ONLY JANUARY..... No winter blues here yet..

yamahinn03 said:
Cant believe you guys are talking about this already. ITS ONLY JANUARY..... No winter blues here yet..

There is plenty of winter blues where I am hardly a flake of snow on the ground and no signs of snow anytime soon! :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow:

Was just giving you all a hard time.. Hope you get x
snow soon..

Da Yammie. Personaly not much of a chevy fan but the 68 Fairlane/Torino in background looks cool. Here is my 2006 GT

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 110
03RX1-ER-LE said:
Da Yammie. Personaly not much of a chevy fan but the 68 Fairlane/Torino in background looks cool. Here is my 2006 GT

Good eye a lot of people don't know what that is! It's a 68 Torino GT it is my father's/mine it was almost near mint when we got it almost 15 years ago now! but unfortunately it has turned into a project car over time but we are hoping to get at it soon!

Da Yammie said:
03RX1-ER-LE said:

Good eye a lot of people don't know what that is! It's a 68 Torino GT it is my father's/mine it was almost near mint when we got it almost 15 years ago now! but unfortunately it has turned into a project car over time but we are hoping to get at it soon!
Well with the lack of snow in your area, now as good as a time as any to get started! Is it a 289/302, or an FE motor?

03RX1-ER-LE said:
Da Yammie said:
03RX1-ER-LE said:

Well with the lack of snow in your area, now as good as a time as any to get started! Is it a 289/302, or an FE motor?

it is a 302 motor and now would be a good time except its still very cold and we have no heated garage to do it in yet.

Here is my summer toy.

Attachments

• Grizzly 1.jpg
    Grizzly 1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 113

Back