• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what kind of cheap mods can i do

bush wacker

Extreme
I got a 2007 phazer fx and i was wonder what kind of cheap mods i would be able to do to my sled for better handling, performance, and better rough trail ridung

"Cheap Mods" could be a relative term. You might be better directed defining your budget...$250.00?...$500.00?...$1000.00?...$5000.00? The old adage still applies: "How fast do you want to go? How much do you want to spend?"

Personally I would look at Ulmer Racing and Excell Motorsports at the following links:

www.ulmerracing.com

www.excellmotorsports.com

:4STroke:

i am already buying a freeride track so the max for spending would be around $500. but i am also looking for little arlerations here and there to help boost the overall sled

get your shocks revalved. make the sled handle so much better. also a set of aftermarket skis that are more aggressive. stock skis, in my experience, are unpredictable in corner. they either push, slide then grab last second, or go where u want them. most of the time its the push. another thing id look into is the ulmer clutch kit. as for the free ride track you could most likely get a track off a 2004 Pro Xr 440, 1.75 inch, or 800 1.325. for alot cheaper. both are 14 x 121 so they will fit without a problem.

I have a track off '04 440 proxr for sale- 1.75" lug
Like new cond. it was drilled for studs but never studded.
$300 + shipping

i am able to get the polaris track but i was just wondering if anybody has used a 800 pro xr track before

Back