• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What knee pads are you guys buying

silverram323

Expert
Website
beyondsynthetics.net
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder XT-X 141
this engine has good engine breaking, i find my knees slammed right into the plastic shroud.

what knee pads are you guy putting on the SW?

Here is my new toy.

15657975_10157915643150052_1503408354_o.jpg

That is a good ? So far I've opted for nothing until I can find something decent. I've been spoiled by Ski Doo's knee pads over the years..Nothing Yamaha has even comes close.

I have knee pads in my Yamaha klim bibs. Wouldn't have bibs without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinz. New design for the Sidewinder. Weren't shown online but if you call and ask they will make them.
Do you have a pic?

Vipers come set up like driving a bus......or maybe sno-x feel.....I put my bars in line with the steering post for better feel ..moved the throttle down (I think 50 degrees) so my elbow is not up in the air ......that moved me about 4" back further in the seat..I'm 6'1" just a normal SRVIPER...also aligned the brake so I can rest my middel finger on it while driving (old rider clutch feel I guess)

I put the new cat ones on. About 1/2" of padding. You have to take brake cleaner and wipe the warning print off of them. I've used skinz for the last 5 years. Got tired of having to redo the Velcro every year after the summer heat brakes it free.

I put A/C pads on also. and cleaned warnings print off. Looks great on yhe white panels

777-00.jpg

I'm going to give these ones a go. Time to tell my wife that I bought a Sidewinder. Guessing I will need to get down one my knees and beg for forgiveness!!

777-00.jpg

Back