• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Mods besides a Turbo should I do?

MAMILLA

Extreme
JUST WONDERING I RIDE IN UTAH AND CANNOT AFFORD A TURBO. SO I WANT THE BEST PERFORMANCE AS POSSIBLE. I DO HAVE THE CHALLENGER TRACK AND SUPER-Q MUFFLER, BUT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? :4STroke:

Buy a excell header, its the best bang for the buck performance wise, then a rider forward kit from OFT.

I dont have the excell header yet for mine but i plan on gettng one this year if i can't afford the turbo. But i would also say that some good cluching goes a long way on this sled too. I went with a kit from Hartman and it totally changed the sled. I also got rid of the maverick and went with a powerclaw and it made a huge difference. Hope that helps you out some.

its all the same stuff...

Track 2.5" whatever length you want...

Clutching- great sled once dialed in...

Pipes- you got the excel, would suggest looking at Ulmers Air box set up...

I switched the plugs to the ones he recommends too...

There are tons of threads on it...but while your calling Allen abotu the Air box chat with him about the clutching, I think he has a kit for it too...

Back