• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what mods

It all depends on what you want it to do or what improvements you want to make - maybe ride it first to find out and then do some searching - there's tons of info here. You could start by reading the post on "Over the summer mods".
I think the first and possibly best mod is to upgrade the skis especially if you will go off trail or even ride on soft trails it needs a wider ski.

legend said:
50 off trail 50 on can you run a 15 inch wide track . can you run cr9 eks
Sorry I don't understand your question. Are you asking if a 15" track is suitable for off trail? Or, if you can put a 15" track on a GT? If so, I thought it would already have a 15" track. I'm not familiar with the Phazer so i can't help ya there wrt off trail capabilities. As for the CR9EK, I believe you are asking about spark plugs. Again do a search, I remember some downside to using those.

pretty sure you cant fir a 15" wide track in a phazer, it sucks I know cause it really limits your aftermarket track selection

No, a 15" track will NOT fit your Phazer. Also, leave the stock plugs in. It won't make any significant difference in performance if you change them. Find the "Over the Summer Mods" thread and do some research. As for part numbers, go find them on an online OEM parts supplier, preferably one that sponsors this site.

Jeffz said:
No, a 15" track will NOT fit your Phazer. Also, leave the stock plugs in. It won't make any significant difference in performance if you change them. Find the "Over the Summer Mods" thread and do some research. As for part numbers, go find them on an online OEM parts supplier, preferably one that sponsors this site.

X2

hey legend check out schmidt bros motorsports they are sponsor of this site I believe cause I see there adds but good stuff for phaz and tunnel closer kit there and don,t need part numbers just call chris . hope this helps . guys on this site are really helpful be specific of what your looking for and you'll get an answer.

legend said:
thanks . for the tunnel inclosure kit do you guys have a part number for it thank you.

Why buy one, just make your own out of an 1/8th inch aluminum sheet- something like 12" X 24" I think mine was. Rivet it on.

Simple project, save some cash...

Camoplast 1 1/2" Freeride is the majorities choice for a track too.

Back