• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Price Are People Getting on 09 FX Nytro RTXs?

flyinwrenchz

Extreme
I was just wondering what people where being quoted for pricing on 09 Nytro RTX's where. I was quoted 9900.00 which included Set up but not tax which is different everywhere you go. thanks in advance for the info

What dealer in Buffalo quoted you that price??? Have you tried Sunnyside Yamaha in Alexander, NY. Even if they are a few bucks off, their service is unmatched by any dealer I ever delt with.

Bob Weaver, Don Georges quoted 9850.00 but with out set up which was an additional 350.00. Pioneer told me that they didn't even order any 09 Nitros. That's as far as I had gotten I was going to try Appelsons and sunnyside next. Do you think its to early to be shopping to get a good deal?

I had to laugh. I saw a demo 08 standard nytro for $11,000, and then an extra $800 for a 2 year warranty. The dealer must be smoking something good!!!!!

Deadman said:
I had to laugh. I saw a demo 08 standard nytro for $11,000, and then an extra $800 for a 2 year warranty. The dealer must be smoking something good!!!!!

That is crazy! Highlands Yamaha is selling them for $7999 for the RTX.

ASWEET said:
I paid 9714.00 with freight and set up plus local sales tax for my Nytro RTX SE

I got the exact same deal. Filer's Powersports in Macedon, NY I assume?

ASWEET said:

You got a steal. Dealers desperate to sell sleds out east? Cheapest RTX SE I found was the one I ordered at 10,700 OTD here in WI/MN area

snoxracer183 said:
ASWEET said:

You got a steal. Dealers desperate to sell sleds out east? Cheapest RTX SE I found was the one I ordered at 10,700 OTD here in WI/MN area

I don't know if dealers in NY are desperate, but Filer's Powersports in Macedon, NY is certainly motivated to be big and move volumes... and they do. They sell Polaris, Doo and Yammy all at the same place. Kind of odd, yet they move them all. Troy City Garage in the Albany, NY area had the same deal on the 09 RTX SE as well. I shopped everywhere before buying and the best price quoted to me was Port Yamaha for $9250, but freight would've brought me back to my local price at Filer's.

This all comes down to one thing... dealership strategy. Old Skool dealers try to make money from selling machines, but progressive dealers know the value of parts, accessories and service. Sales is a one-time revenue. Service is continuous revenue and the more units in the field, the more potential service revenues. Filer's has a service dept like a car dealership. you go to desk and talk to a service rep. Their garage has 10+ work bays with a full time staff of mechanics. Some people like myself perform all their own service and repairs, but there is still potential warranty work (4 year warranty on these snow checked sleds) that they can make money even from DIY-ers.

There are deals out there, but you have to shop around and negotiate. I told Filer's what I wanted to pay based on my price shopping and the salesman said, "OK I can meet that deal" I was amazed how quick they were to accept my $9715 offer which probably means I left money on the table even with this good deal. It was good for me to support the local dealer, but I admit that it would have fun to take the road trip to Port Yam in WI.

Now, if the damn thing would just come in already...

Back