• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What setting is the rear Electric Shock on when the wires break?

NTIMD8

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Apex Attak
On my first ride of the season the wires broke so I do not see the shock icon on the gauge when I hit the mode button. My question is when the wires breaks does it go to the stiffest setting, softest setting or stay at the setting it was at when it broke? Reason I ask is it will mean the difference of my fixing it now or at the end of the season. Sled is a 2007 Apex Attak

Thanks!

Should be at the last setting you had it at prior to breaking. Can wait until end of season imo. Grip and rip!

It's full soft.

ok, I think I am going to fix it with some bullet connectors and see how that goes. I will probably replace with a non-electric shock in the summer if I keep having issues.

It actually reverts to roughly 50%. The damping chart from Ohlins shows various force in m/s and 0 volatage is significantly firmer in almost every range over the lowest setting.

It actually reverts to roughly 50%. The damping chart from Ohlins shows various force in m/s and 0 volatage is significantly firmer in almost every range over the lowest setting.

That would be great if correct. :)

Back