• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What size shaft ? and extrovert (skidoo)

1yamadog

Veteran
Hi I want to run the skidoo extrovert drivers so I can run my track loose to help with hyfax wear but not sure witch ones to buy. I'm looking at (SKIDOO EXTROVERT DRIVERS 30mm SHAFT 10 TOOTH 2.52 PITCH) these just want to make sure they are the right one I'm running the ice ripper track and if you run the track tight so it doesn't jump I will eat up a set of hyfaxes in 200 miles. Thanks for everyones help and I would be lost without this site.

OK I found a forum that has the skidoo part numbers 9 tooth #504152503
10 tooth #504152502
Now should I do the 9 tooth or 10?

so the 10 tooth wont work. I was thinking alittle more top end on the 10 tooth. It looks like theres alot of room so they should fit.

1yamadog said:
Is there a section you can find answers to technical questions.

If you're after an opinion, I'd say stay with the 9. It's been well tested, and known to work.

Being larger, the 10 would offer less rolling resistance, and have more contact area on the track, possibly letting you run it looser. The downside would be track clearance (or the lack of it?) and the need to regear. Just me.

Back