• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what size studs??/

I ordered 192 Stainless Top Dogs from John Master Ent. on ebay. Used to be saber traction. He has a 1.38 which is longer than the woody 1.325. I get about 3/8 penetraction. The hook pretty well on ice for a trail stud and awsome on hardpack. The price is much cheaper than Woodys and they are guarenteed not to bend or break or he replaces them for free.

Can't beat it.

Did you measure them against a woody? A 1.325 gives 3/8 penetration. When it wears a little bit it, less than that and then you are spinning. 1.450 is the way to go, because when they wear, they will still have a good amount of traction.

With my new Carve (Predator) 1", can I stud it with 1,325" without make damage to the exaust and the radiator??

Maybe 1,175" is a better option, but on a drag, that spin a little bit.

Why 1,250" is not an option from Woody or Stud Boy?? :o|

BA APEX said:
Different brands measure differently. only way to compare lengths is to have them side by side.

Yes...I know!

But 1,175" Woodys and 1,187" Stud boy are similar.

And 1,325" Woodys and 1,375" Stud boy are similar.

But they don't offer a 1,250".....a good option according to me!

Back