• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what you guys think?

pro-man

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
vmax-sold
Last edited:

A nytro that age and miles would sell for about 3000-4200 in pa

could have mine for 5K-----2010 nitro xtx-1.75 backcountry track-the following updates have 300 miles on them, ball joints, all eight A arm bushings, all four ski bushings, rear skid bushings, snow trackers on stock skis, repack of barker slip on pipe, front steering relocate, oil/filter change, chain case oil change, white skid plate, windshield, lights in place of reflectors, blue hyfax, oem battery, new powder coating on front shock springs-front spindles-A arms-hood screens & both bumpers-all that has 300 miles on it----its ready to go--I'm not near sled right now but I think 7K miles----sled is in northern lower--

Attachments

• IMG_2273.JPG
    IMG_2273.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2276.JPG
    IMG_2276.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 145
could have mine for 5K-----2010 nitro xtx-1.75 backcountry track-the following updates have 300 miles on them, ball joints, all eight A arm bushings, all four ski bushings, rear skid bushings, snow trackers on stock skis, repack of barker slip on pipe, front steering relocate, oil/filter change, chain case oil change, white skid plate, windshield, lights in place of reflectors, blue hyfax, oem battery, new powder coating on front shock springs-front spindles-A arms-hood screens & both bumpers-all that has 300 miles on it----its ready to go--I'm not near sled right now but I think 7K miles----sled is in northern lower--
What stage supercharger kit you have on ?

Talked to the ebay guy he says if it snows this weekend I can take it for a test rip! Yippe! This guy also owns the rummage sale clock cleaning mcxpress nytro that he says for the right money can be bought but I really don't know much about turbos. He says the supercharged nytro is faster then the turbo all day long. Not sure what to do.

I agree 100%
Update, didn't get a chance to checkout the ebay sled, wasn't able to get in contact with agman so I stopped by the local Skidoo dealer to see what they had. They were super helpful and very knowledgeable even let me test ride a 850. Offered me zero percent financing, deep discounts with rebates, basically a deal I couldn't pass up! Fast forward today got 750 miles on new doo 850 with zero regrets, no blown belts, light weight and super throttle responsive, man that thing is sweet! Thanks for all your help!

Update, didn't get a chance to checkout the ebay sled, wasn't able to get in contact with agman so I stopped by the local Skidoo dealer to see what they had. They were super helpful and very knowledgeable even let me test ride a 850. Offered me zero percent financing, deep discounts with rebates, basically a deal I couldn't pass up! Fast forward today got 750 miles on new doo 850 with zero regrets, no blown belts, light weight and super throttle responsive, man that thing is sweet! Thanks for all your help!

Keep us updated on everything. They make big claims. But on Doo talk they seem to have there share of problems and no one with big miles on there's yet. I like to see every Manufacture succeed !
Enjoy your new Sled !

Back