• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats with all the stuck starters lately.

You are welcome guys!
The Starter Saver is REALLY cheap insurance.

Dimebag, think you were able to figure out shipping to Norway.
My site will calculate shipping for you prior to you having to pay.
Keep going with the Cart until you see "calculate shipping".

Steiner & Vincent, Thanks for ordering additional stuff, I appreciate it!
When you think about it, if you need something anyway, it makes sense by saving the additional shipping.
;)!

Rock :-o

PS Think we are at 25, will check & post in a few.
After this, I will include one free with any order you place in the next 2 weeks.
Simply ask for the free starter saver in the notes line.

:rocks:

You are welcome! ;)!

The free Starter Savers went fast!

From a limited time, will send a free one with any order you guys place.
(That includes ordering a Starter Saver, so you can get 2 for the price of 1, or 4 for 2.)

These are still below my cost, just hate to see anyone have that kind of repair bill, especially when I have something to help prevent it.

To get the 2 for 1 special:
Go to www.yamaheater.com
Go to the ORDER page.
Scroll down to the 2nd pull-down list (Options, ThumbBoosts etc)
Select a Starter Saver.
Note that you want 2 of them.
Check-out.

(Or simply order anything(ThumbBoost etc) & ask for a free Starter Saver with it.)

The units also come with install & use instructions.
Pretty easy install.
If you guys could, please post some pics for everyone when you are doing your install.

Thanks Rock..

I made my own at work today.. (I'm a radar technician).

Thank you for the idea, It's guys like you who figure out such simple but genius stuff that makes this site so great ;)!

I'll rather get the yamaheaters from you one day, It's getting cold with the handguards off..

Keep up the good work!

;)!

Dimebag said:
Thanks Rock..

I made my own at work today.. (I'm a radar technician).

Thank you for the idea, It's guys like you who figure out such simple but genius stuff that makes this site so great ;)!

I'll rather get the yamaheaters from you one day, It's getting cold with the handguards off..

Keep up the good work!

;)!

You are welcome Dude!

Will fix you up when the time comes! ;)!

Hi Rock
just ordered 2 saver, thanks for the special 2 for 1, for my 2 vector, the 2006 starter stuck last week, big job to remove it, i hope stator is OK

Thank You
Yves

Rock. Thanks for taking my order for the Starter Saver. I really appreciate this offer for my sled. MiKe.

You are welcome guys! ;)!

FYI:
You can also get a Free Starter Saver by ordering anything from TRAIL JAMZ also!
www.trailjamz.com
This includes the easy In-Helmet Speakers, etc.

Simply ask in the notes with your order for your Free Starter Saver.

PS Right now, they are going pretty fast.
If you guys want more of them (meaning I get enough orders), may make another batch yet this season.

I know you said you are welcome , But thank you very much you are a great man to do this for people and me thanks again

Just order 3 kit for 09 rs venture 09 Vector GT and 10 Venture Gt

Thank you Rock for your support and advice your great :Rockon:

Roc, Just received my starter savers. Thanks Alot, and that was some FAST shippin too! The wife doesn't understand another light, nomatter what it does? Women are from Mars ,Men are from Venus thing?

Back