• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's your favorite stretch of trail?

langow

Expert
One of my all time favorites is in the U.P. of Michigan. Trail 107 just east of Watersmeet to U.P. Chucks bar near Kenton. It's about a 30 mile stretch of unplowed road with nice winding curves and elevation changes. Gives you that feeling of running an F1 road course. Every time I'm on that trail I've got a ear to ear grin on my face and wishing it would never end.

Hornepayne, Ontario to the former Bambinos. The first twenty are fast; some parts wide-open fast. The next 15 or so into the woods/pine trees for great corner to corner blasts. Then into some lazy cruising, back into some full throttle smokin', and then to the main turn towards Hearst.

jf

U.P. Burma Grade north of St. Ignace.

Flat and Wide and you can open er UP fast!

D101B from Dorset to Dwight, Ontario
C206D from trail 78 to 78 (51 Km north loop) North of Rocky's near Sudbury

earlton to elk lake ontario on top ''a'' wich is right here where i live,i grin so much when riding that stretch,it never gets old,a mix of open fields to corridor style trails in the bush to railbed,i ride that trail a min of 20 times a season,its around 110 km round trip,i cant wait

Superman said:
32 to 33 to 5. Gwinn MI, to Republic/Champion.

14 L'ance to Big Bay.

88 between 443 and 43 south of Grand Marais.

3 of my favorites^^^

Lanse to Big Bay is definitely another one of my favorites. It's often a little crappy trying to get through Lanse though.

Attachments

• APEX RX1 CUSTOMER ENGINE PRICES.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 128
Trail 22...one mile warm up hut to Island lake.

cant remember the trail number but on the way to Gay, MI there is a series of a dozen or so big whoops where you catch air all the way down the back side gently land and go up the other one fly down, etc. ITs funny in a big group because when you get in the air you can see other coming down or going up and its like a magical snow dance LOL

I cant stop giggling on that trail its just a blast, only lasts about 2 mins though.

North shore trail, going NE out of Duluth, MN, after the PIT, ie resevoir rider trail intersection with the North shore -there is a section we call the 'DROP" zone as the hills or rises you crest are followed by blind DROPS with enough length to land on the down hill slope after scary amounts of 'air time'.

Yamadoo

I would have to say that the Big Bay trail is one of my favorites as well. Also on the list would be:

The crazy 8's. Take your pick they're all fun.
South of Baraga. Whether the rollers or the S-curves it's fun.
Most of all, 452 loop in Paradise. Some of the tightest and most technical trail out there.
Lower Mi. Between Copemish and Maple city. Just a fun loop for Sunday.
Also Starvation lake loop in Gaylord.

Let's face it, they're all fun.

Back