• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wheel bearing replacement

Johansson

Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Nytro XTX McX 190
Is it possible to replace the bearings in the two large upper wheels without pulling the entire skid or remove the torsion springs ?
To just lower the rear ?

Also, what bearing size/type/quantity goes in the three rear wheels, the two small lower idlers and the two large upper ?

i do not remeber the # for the bearings in the upper but the lowers are usually 6004 for the idlers and 6204 for the rear wheels based on my 11 xtx.

when i do the rear uppers on it, i either have it on the lift or sled stand. i unload the torsion springs and put a block or crate under the rear of track and then pull the mounting bolts out. depending on the condition of your shock, you might need to strap it down to hold it under the edge of the tunnel for wheel removal. i then pull the retaining collar set screw to remove it and the wheel.

Small idler wheels 6005 bearing
Rear wheel 6004 bearing
Upper idler wheels 6205 bearing

Thats what I have for my notes on my sled. I'm pretty sure they were the same on my friends 2013 XTX.

Back