• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where are you all located?

Wonderful location Fast Eddy!

I've only been there a couple times a number of years ago to call on the BC Rail shops but came away very impressed.

I'm located near Milwaukee, WI, USA myself. Fairly long drive with the trailer to get to decent trails for sleds or quads as we've lost many trails due to urban sprawl over the years but the truck's got good tunes so I just enjoy the ride.
:D

This is a small group of us riding near Whitecourt Alberta. Notice my brother-in-law doing the wheelie? He's just holding a pose while we dig out the camera. After the pic he just fell off and the quad just stayed there.

Attachments

• Wheelie Wes.jpg
    Wheelie Wes.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 454
I'm located in SE wisconsin just north of Milwaukee in the town of Port Washington. Do most of my riding in the northern part of the state of Wisconsin and some limited riding on some local mx tracks. I ride a grizzly in the mud/woods and a YFZ 450 or dare I say TRX250R on the track or at local grass drags.

i live next to Dertoit Michigan the bad part of town. ok so i live in Redford not as bad as Detrot but close like 3-4 miles away. do most of my riding over in lakecity, leaota, Mio, silver lake

Hey
I live in central Tennessee
not really that many places to ride in my area . :(

I live in Sheboygan,Wi. 50 miles north of Milwaukee. I own a house up around L'Anse, Mich. so I do all of my riding in the U.P. For the last 3 years we have been doing a 2 day trip (tents) from Hancock,Mi. to Copper Harbor. We do about 175-225 miles on these trips. This year we have 7 guys from the Sheboygan area and a few local guys from up there going. We can fit maybe 2-3 more if anyone would like to tag along. If interested let me know. We are going up July 29 (Thurs.) and comming home Aug. 1 (sun)

Welcome to the site Guys....I snowmobile up in the Lance area.....would be fun to ride up there on the ATVS :Rockon:

Yep, Mr. Sled would love to ride ATV's in the Yoo Pee, here we are riding on the Gay Trail leading to the Gay Bar in Gay, MI.

The stuck Ski Doo was not part of our group. Us Totally Yamaha guys are just silly like that always trying to help folks.
:-o

Attachments

• Yuck.jpg
    Yuck.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 347
Well live in Le Mars, Iowa. Home of the "Ice Cream capital of the World" :)

I snowmobile in Rice Lake area, two or three times a year!

Here in Iowa we ride private farm land and the Ditches! Have a hugh trail system going inthe ditches here in Northwest, Iowa!

Attachments

• Bob-secondrun1.jpg
    Bob-secondrun1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Bob-secondrun2.jpg
    Bob-secondrun2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 233

Back