• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where did the Nytro Geometry post go?

mark said:
instead of asking for PM's why don't you just post it ike?

Mark, you´re right. Here goes what happened after I posted that geometry mod to this forum. I hope I don´t get any heat for posting this, but since I want to honest with you guys...

Yamaha Finland (Konekesko, Yamaha´s importer) contacted me and asked to remove my post from this forum.

They don´t have official recall on it yet and are now testing that mod. Yamaha wants to be 100% sure that solution works. Funny since some customers have got the mod done here. They probably fear legal issues over there in USA. We have a different legalsystem here etc. Basicly what they said that they want to be 100% sure and contact customers when parts are available and tested. Solution for the upgrated handling is coming from Yamaha.

Ike :drink:

Ok. that´s there. So what about that new X-TX? (Changes topic..)

Nice job Ike ;)!

Ike said:
Mark, you´re right. Here goes what happened after I posted that geometry mod to this forum. I hope I don´t get any heat for posting this, but since I want to honest with you guys...

Yamaha Finland (Konekesko, Yamaha´s importer) contacted me and asked to remove my post from this forum.

nope, no heat, your post shows you are an honest guy with a lot of class.

Ike said:
They don´t have official recall on it yet and are now testing that mod. Yamaha wants to be 100% sure that solution works. Funny since some customers have got the mod done here. They probably fear legal issues over there in USA. We have a different legalsystem here etc.

That makes sense too. They want to test make sure it works, that it is safe.
But the important part is they are working on it.
The reason a few people have the mod is they want a bit broader base of testing by owners. I was one of the first to test the anti rattle vector clutch fix for example a couple of years ago before it was released to everybody later on.

Pretty obvious the camber change on the XTX, think we are good to go with the 2.5mm mod !

Thx Ike !

Can I also get a PM thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DSC08248.JPG
    DSC08248.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 54
Mod is done and it's back together... I am just going to check my ski toe-in and recheck everything on the front end that was a part and post what I will find... Hopefully today, were under a BLIZZARD WARNING so will see. But trust me all I will tell what it does good and or bad/

Back