• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to buy whal drivers?(to canada)

Zakre

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Hey guys, looking into whal extroverts and i would like some suggustions on where to buy them online that will ship to canada usps. I know you can buy them from whal bros themselves but is that the best deal out there on them?

:Rockon:

I am not sure if I got the best deal or not but I got mine through Hartman Inc. no duty. I have had no problems with mine but I hear Avid makes the best drivers.

I agree on the avids. They are extra tough. My buddies wahls were showing lots of wear after only 1 season...but in wahls defense he was running his track STUPID loose. Loose enough that it would ratchet! lol

sleddingfarmer said:
I agree on the avids. They are extra tough. My buddies wahls were showing lots of wear after only 1 season...but in wahls defense he was running his track STUPID loose. Loose enough that it would ratchet! lol

ratcheting and extros is a fail on his part, running it that loose will have no benefits. I think i will stick with the wahls, i am not going to be letting it rachet, now to find the best price in canada, Royal is 120each plus 20 bucks shipping unless they have them in guelph i can pick them up next time i am down. Anyone know of the best price for the wahls?

7000 hard miles on my S/C Apex and the wahls still look like new. I have a set of 10 tooth wahls for sale if you are interested they have 1000 miles on them.

stone88 said:
7000 hard miles on my S/C Apex and the wahls still look like new. I have a set of 10 tooth wahls for sale if you are interested they have 1000 miles on them.

I need the 9T to run the backcountry or 8T but i run a lot of trails so 9T mileage is better.

Back