• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to tap in for boost gauge?

I would assume you have a separate issue as none of ours with this routing has effected anything. And I have never had the code 25 in these 2 seasons so far. You can try to tee in elsewhere. Or possibly swap gauges sensors with someone and see if the issue isn't with your actual boost gauge/sensor aside from the code 25 you now have. Which points towards a bad connection wire or boost pressure sensor on the sled itself.

I didnt get that code when i had it tee'd into the original spot up the middle of the engine compartment. the only other thing i've changed is the secondary clutch spring and switched to a turbosmart BOV which i checked with a boost leak checker up to 20lbs.

Yes upper read vacuum and I didn't care for the needle bouncing around so I chose the lower location. You can also use a charge tube port like evos or if using aluminum charge tubes put a nipple on them for a boost reference. One option to rule out the need for tying into existing lines

Back