• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

where's all the high hp vipers at?

jpnytro240

Veteran
Haven't seen any reviews or any results from any high hp vipers I'm talking 270hp+...I'm coming back to yamaha after a year on a pos turbo cat! Just wondering if there have been problems at these power levels as far as drive line and such..my nytro was flawless at 330hp and trailing at 270hp just wondering if the viper can take it like the nytro cuz believe me I don't want another headache like I just got ride of any insight would be helpful.

Honestly I would not even think about buying a kit with less. mcx 270 runs awesome don't even try it with out the intake through the hood

Well the field I was in is 900 ft I was hitting that just past half so around 500-600ft roughly have not done any long runs that's with a 8dn with ulmer secondary mod

.080 shim plus a split gasket so around .100 total. throttle response is great about no lag

customapex, were you riding the tug hill 2 sundays ago??? Think I saw you on O'hara road????

Back