• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the You Tube videos??

That was the only time I rode it and there was no snow so it's hard to give a true review. The sled still only has 1 mile on it but without it being broken in and not reaching full rpm the power is there. It was just spinning on the frozen ground when I launched it. I wouldn't call that true acceleration. I have rode a few nytro's and would not hesitate to say it IS NOT down on power compared to them. I was had it up to 75mph in that stretch in less than ideal conditions. I will say it was a smooth ride thru that drainage ditch.

I rebuilt my MXZ 700 motor from top to bottom last season with twin a new crank, twin ring pistons, vforce reeds, mbrp can, and a cudney clutch kit. It should be putting out 130+ hp.I know my RTX will spank it all day every day.

I recieved the sled with not a scratch on it and Would say the fit and finish is a large imprivement over the prototypes. I would Not hesitate to compare it to that of a new SKi - Doo or Polaris. Only thing that feels cheap to me is the parking brake lever and the throttle. I did notice there was a phazer in the showroom which had the exact same throttle lever.

Back